- Online: - Fastest, Most Efficient. To keep our customers private information secure, we accept orders through our secure online ordering system, which is secured using 256 bit encryption. When ordering through our website with a credit card, your order will go through this encrypted system.
- Phone: +1 (877) 558-2335 You can place your order with us over the phone, however, we are in and out of the office all day, dealing with other customers, installing graphics, etc.
- Fax: +1 (866) 871-8450 There is an option at checkout, to fax us your order, and we can then call you for the payment information.
You can call us at +1 (877) 558-2335 FREE, and place your order over the phone. However, we do prefer orders to be placed online, which is more efficient.
We are also in and out of the office all day, and are often unable to pick up the phone immediately! If we do not answer, we would ask that you leave a voicemail, and we will return your call as soon as possible.
The following payment methods are accepted over the phone.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover Credit/debit cards Directly. We also accept PayPal, and all payment methods that can be used through PayPal online through our website.
The following payment methods are accepted online through our website.
The following payment methods are accepted over the phone.
We will also accept (By Special Arrangement) Cashier's Checks, Money Orders, and COD (Cash-On-Delivery). Arrangements for these payment methods (CC, MO, and COD) must be by special arrangement only! Orders placed using one of these methods without prior arrangement will be cancelled.
Please be assured that you were not double billed by us. If you received one or more error codes at checkout, this means the order with the error was declined and will not be processed.
Here are some reasons this will happen:-
- Your billing street address and zip code must match the information you have on file with your credit card company.
- Your credit card has expired, or the wrong information was entered at checkout.
***Please read the following information carefully***
If the address you entered for the "billing address" does not match the information your bank reports as the official address for your account the following may happen:
- The card will fail the address verification system (AVS) that is used to detect and prevent fraud. The order doesn't progress past our payment gateway and does not turn into a sale.
- Your bank places a funds hold (authorization) for the amount of the attempted sale. We are listed as the source of the authorization. This often happens when using a debit card or check card that fails the AVS.
- You wonder why you were "charged" for an order on our site that didn't complete successfully, and contact us for an explanation, and are usually upset with us over an issue that we have no control over!
- We are powerless to remove the hold and cannot void an authorization. Only the issuing bank can release the hold. You may contact the bank and request that the funds be released. Otherwise, the bank will release the funds once the authorization expires (usually 24-72 hours, but is entirely up to the issuing banks). This is an issue that affects all online merchants who use the AVS security check system to help prevent the fraudulent use of your credit card. PLEASE double check the accuracy of your address, and if the transaction fails, DO NOT attempt again repeatedly. Each attempt will result in an additional hold.
After you carefully choose your product, and upon us receiving payment for your order, processing begins immediately, so cancelled orders are subject to a cancellation fee 25% of the final price charged, if the order has not shipped.
If your order has shipped before notice of cancellation, then the order cannot be cancelled.
*Note: Unless you chose to receive proofs of your chosen design prior to production, and shipping of your product. Changing any aspect of your order after it is placed (vinyl color, paint code, etc.) is considered a "cancelled" order and will incur the cancellation fee.
CONDITIONS OF USE.
We WILL NOT share, or sell your personal information for any reason. In basic terms, we only collect information so we can ship your products, allow you to enjoy our features, and allow us to improve our website, services, and products. Vinyl Imagination collects this information to serve you better, and we also use web analytics to gather anonymous, aggregated statistical information (unique hits, page views, etc.) about our website traffic.
Vinyl Imagination may share information collected by us with third parties to help process your order (shipping companies, credit card processors, etc.) or to provide statistical and demographic analysis to help us and our business partners provide you with better services and offerings.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY.
We are only human, and do make mistakes! So, product descriptions, typographic, pricing and photographic errors are unintentional and subject to correction. We regret, but are not liable for, incorrect photos or typographical errors. Vinyl Imagination may make changes or updates at any time, and if you find any of those mistakes, please inform us!
Vinyl Imagination is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or authorized by any copyright or trademark holder unless otherwise noted, and are not used here for any commercial or advertising purposes. There use is on a Fair Use Assumption without intent to compete with or take advantage of the trademark holder. Any reference to any copyright or trademark is for identification purposes only. Most products offered by Vinyl Imagination are designed to be used as decorative accessories. We know customers strive for perfection, especially when it comes to making your vehicle look fantastic, so the User/Owner assumes all risk and liability when installing any products from Vinyl Imagination, and we will not be held liable for injury or damage, including, but not limited to, misuse, abuse, improper installation, road hazard or modification, resulting from use of any product purchased from Vinyl Imagination. Pictures of vinyl graphics are a representation only, and may not match in color exactly as shown on your screen.
Note on Installations: Before you install any product from Vinyl Imagination, please verify, and confirm you have the correct item before installation! Although very rare, shipping mistakes can happen! So we ask that you make sure you have the correct item, because we cannot, and will not be held liable for a wrong item being installed on your vehicle. If the wrong item was sent, contact us immediately before installation.
"BODY SHOP" vinyl graphic installations: Using a Collision Center, Auto Body Shop, or any such business will void all warranties on any vinyl graphic post installation, because of negligence in installation skills. No "defective" vinyl graphic product will be considered if a Body Shop was used for installation. Please contact us for skilled installers in your area prior to installation of any vinyl graphic product.